Feel good about working in good company, for a good company.
Work With Us
At Strauss Brands, we’re always looking to add great members to our team. Love good food? Passionate about ethically-raised meat? We’d love to have you join us.
We offer competitive salary and benefits and promote an inclusive environment, and we’re striving to find the leaders of tomorrow to help us move our industry forward.
Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Full Healthcare Coverage – Comprehensive health coverage is available for employees, spouses and their dependents from UMR, a United Healthcare Company, including a traditional preferred provider option (PPO) and high deductible health plan.
- Dental and Vision Insurance – Strauss offers dental and vision insurance from UMR at a group rate for employees and their family members.
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days – Maintaining a healthy work-life balance is important and Strauss recognizes this with paid vacation and personal days.
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Deferred Savings Plan – Strauss provides a competitive match to the employee contributions to the plan.
- Life Insurance – Strauss provides life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment coverage. There is also an opportunity to purchase additional coverage at a group rate.
- Disability Insurance – Strauss provides employer paid short-term disability as well as voluntary long-term disability.
- Life Assistance Program – Strauss offers, in partnership with UMR, a valuable employee and family assistance program addressing issues of health, well-being, and security.
- Flexible Benefits Plan – Through the Strauss flexible benefits plan, you can save tax dollars on healthcare and dependent care costs.
Interested in joining us? Check out our available positions below.
CDL A OTR Drivers: $7500k Bonus! Home 2 Days Week
Posted: Mar 16, 2023
CDL A OTR Drivers: $7500k Bonus! Home 2 Days Week
Class A CDL OTR Drivers, drive your way to a new career with Strauss Brands!
What can I expect?
Competitive ay - $80K-$110K per year
Highly responsive dispatch/leadership team
Rider and pet policies
Comprehensive benefits package
401K retirement plan with Company match
Generous paid time off
What Strauss expects?
Pre/post trip inspections to ensure that all mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order
Communicate regularly with dispatcher to ensure timely product delivery to
Interacting with customers in a professional manner
Adhere to and understand safety policies and DOT regulations
In 1937, three brothers began Strauss Brothers Packing to supply their Milwaukee neighborhood with high-quality, fresh meats. They dedicated themselves to making a difference for their community. Today, we dedicate ourselves to making a difference for future generations.
We believe agriculture can be a cause for good.
We believe in holistic land management, utilizing the whole animal, and providing our community of farmers and butchers their fair share. We believe “sustainably raised” can, and should, taste great. We believe every dollar we spend is a vote for the kind of world we want to leave our children. We believe in leaving the Earth better than we found it. We believe in regeneration for future generations. For more information about Strauss Brands, please visit www.straussbrands.com or follow @straussmeats on social media.
Strauss Brands believes in and practices equal opportunity. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, ancestry, sexual preference, national origin, disability, veteran status or other area of prohibited discrimination. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. We are further committed to assuring that:
All recruiting, hiring, training, promotion and compensation programs are granted fairly to all persons on an equal opportunity basis. Employment decisions related to compensation, benefits, transfers, promotions, hiring, termination, training, social and recreational programs are administered on the principles of equal opportunity.
Click here to view a copy of the “EEO The Law” poster.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Strauss Brands will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 414-973-2332.