Fast Veal Parmigiana
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 5 minutes
1/2 lb veal leg cutlets, 1/8” to 1/4” thick
1 Tbs olive oil
1 Tbs Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup prepared spaghetti sauce
1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
2 tsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Pound veal cutlets to 1/8″ thickness, if necessary. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot. Dip cutlets into bread crumbs, coating both sides.
- Place cutlets in skillet; cook 2 minutes. Turn; season with 1/8 tsp salt and top each with sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes for medium doneness. Do not overcook.
- Remove from skillet; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with pasta, if desired.