Pacific Rim Mushrooms Stuffed with Lamb
Prep Time : 20 minutes
Cook Time : 15 minutes
Serves 12 large mushrooms
12 large mushrooms
1 Tbs olive oil
1/3 lb ground American lamb
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp ground pepper
1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
3 green onions, thinly sliced
2 Tbs prepared Plum Sauce
3 Tbs finely chopped peanuts, divided
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Wipe off mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Snap out mushroom stems and chop; set aside.
- In large skillet, heat oil. Add lamb and chopped mushroom stems. Season with garlic salt and pepper. Cook and crumble lamb until browned. Drain well.
- Stir in bell pepper and onions.
- Stir in plum sauce and 2 Tbs peanuts.
- Stuff lamb mixture into mushroom caps and sprinkle with remaining peanuts.
- Place mushroom caps on baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.