A vegetable side that is packed with incredible flavor and can easily substitute for a starch. If you like cauliflower, you will love this recipe.
1 large head of fresh cauliflower, cleaned and chopped
1 yellow onion, peeled and chopped
1 Tbs olive oil
2 oz Glace De Veau Roasted Veal Stock Reduction
Kosher or sea salt
Fresh ground pepper
- Heat large, heavy skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil to heated skillet.
- Once oil is hot, add chopped cauliflower and onion and sauté until completely tender.
- Add Glace de Veau and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from pan and purée in food processor until smooth. Serve and enjoy.
- Add ½ tsp of truffle oil or replace sea salt with truffle salt.